The A3 digital mapping system from VisionMap, which includes an advanced digital metric aerial camera and an automatic ground processing system, captures and processes areas 2-3 times larger than competing systems, in significantly less time.
A3 Digital Mapping System is comprised of a digital metric aerial camera and a ground processing system. The camera features high resolution sensor combined with extremely wide swath coverage. The ground processing system is fully automatic and capable of adjusting blocks containing vast amount of frames with millions of tie points.
- Superior data acquisition productivity and high image resolution even at high altitude
- Flexibility in flying altitude
- Total automation of all processes and high computational efficiency
- Multiple products from one flight: Orthophoto, DTM, Super Large Frames (SLF) for stereo mapping and accurate Vertical and Oblique (V&O) imagery
- High quality products that meet all national mapping standards
- Lightweight, small form factor, and easy installation
- No preliminary DTM, no Ground Control, and no IMU required
- Reduces flight hours, operational costs and CO2 emissions
- Minimizes weather and flight limitations
- Reduces photogrammetric operational costs with a fully automatic processing system
- Provides Orthopohoto, Super Large Frames (SLF) for stereo mapping, and accurate Vertical and Oblique (V&O) imagery with one integrative system
A3 family of products includes: